Are you as excited for spring to finally be here as I am?! I’m finally ready to start working on those projects I’ve been putting off all winter. Winter is such a hard season for projects. Not only is it cold and often snowy, but I’m pretty sure the lack of sunlight sucks every last bit of possible ambition right out of me!
Did you know that this was one of the harshest winters? The Accumulated Winter Season Severity Index (AWSSI) has named the “10 Bleakest Cities of 2015” as
* Boston, MA
* Buffalo, NY
* Detroit, MI
* Hartford, CT
* Louisville, KY
* Nashville, TN
* Newark, NJ
* New York City, NY
* Portland, ME
* Providence, RI
But that’s where we come it! I’m teaming up with Lowe’s (and 9 other fabulous bloggers) to help YOU out with that project you may have neglected or delayed due to extreme winter conditions.
Now that spring is finally here, we’re looking to help people in these cities move past winter by giving a space within their home a quick makeover. We’ll help complete projects such as painting, landscaping, creating outdoor rooms, and adding curb appeal during the spring season.
Do you live in one of those cities or know someone who does? If this sounds like a fun opportunity, be sure to read the requirements below and then head over and submit your project idea! These are the other (awesome!) bloggers working on this project :
I can’t wait to see what project I’ll be helping with!
Requirements to be considered for a spring makeover :
* Be looking to fix up a space within your residence
* Makeover project should be able to be completed within 24 hours
* Must live in (or surrounding suburb of) : Boston, MA, Buffalo, NY, Detroit, MI, Hartford, CT, Louisville, KY, Nashville, TN, Newark, NJ, New York City, NY, Portland, ME, or Providence, RI.
* Must be the owner of your home
* Be outgoing, energetic, and fun with unique stories to tell
* Be comfortable being on camera and/or interviewed by local media
* Be in need of expert design help from one participating blogger
* Be able to make quick decisions in order to keep tight timelines
* Be available for a 2 day period to complete the makeover (between April 20-May 22)
* Allow photos of your home to be shared online
* Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
* Complete the online application form and agree to the Terms below
* To apply, visit: https://springmakeover.castingcrane.com/
* We will only contact eligible participants
Important : To submit your home project, please apply using this survey form!
You have until Friday, April 17th to apply!
Don’t live in one of the “10 Bleakest Cities of 2015”? Be sure to head over to Lowes.com/DIY for lots of inspiring ways to improve your own home this spring!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Lowe’s. All opinions expressed are 100% mine.