With Mother’s Day right around the corner, I thought I’d break out the Martha Stewart crafts and put together a little project for a gift fit for any mom! This DIY stenciled magnetic frame was easy to make and will make your mom’s day a little brighter. And extra points if you add a couple cute pics of your kids! 😉
What you’ll need:
Scrap piece of wood cut to desired size
Ivory paint and paint brush
Martha Stewart Crafts™ Multi-Surface Satin Acrylic Paint in Habanero and Chestnut Brown
Sheet metal and tin snips
Nail gun or nails and hammer
1. Paint wood board and open frame with ivory paint.
2. Cut out desired silkscreen and place on board.
3. Mix Habanero and Chestnut Brown paint. Blot paint onto silkscreen using Martha Stewart Pouncer.
4. Lift silkscreen, reposition, and blot again. Repeat for desired pattern.
5. Cut sheet metal with tin snips to fit in your open frame. Apply construction adhesive to board and press sheet metal attach to board.
6. Using a nail gun or nails and hammer, attach open frame to board.
Once you’re done, attach some cute photos with magnets and enjoy…er, I mean, give to your mom for Mother’s Day! 😉
I hope this inspires you to get your craft on this Mother’s Day!
Disclosure: I wrote this post as part of a sponsored campaign with Plaid and The Blueprint Social. All opinions of Martha Stewart Crafts are my own.