I’ll start with the Liebster Award.
First of all, a huge Thank You to the following blogs for nominating me :
Fotini at Glamorous, Affordable Life
Jen at The JS Chronicles
Kelly at The Lily Pad Cottage
Go check them all out. They are all such great blogs!
The Liebster Award is given by bloggers to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. It is to show new bloggers that they are appreciated, and to help spread the word about new blogs.
There are some rules that go along with it……….
1. You must post 11 random things about yourself
2. You must answer the questions that the nominator set for you
3. You must create 11 questions for the people that you nominate
4. You must choose 11 blogs that you love (with less than 200 followers) and link them
to your post and let them know they were nominated
5. No tag back
Simple Enough, Right?
Here we go:
11 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME
1. I have three middle names – they are Elizabeth, Catherine, and Anne (and, no, they don’t all fit on my drivers’ license or my marriage license!
2. I absolutely love snow and winter, I even don’t mind driving in snow, yet I don’t participate in any winter sports or activities. I just like to look at it! 😉
3. I am awful at picking out wall paint colors. I spend way too much time choosing the perfect color and always think it will look great once it’s on the walls and am usually disappointed in the end. It’s not usually totally the wrong color, just a shade off. (My husband hates this!)
4. I love photography. I especially love “lifestyle” photography which is basically shooting your own family in your own, everyday life. Not focusing on a perfect picture or smiles, but chronicling the everyday. I just love it and hope to do more of it with my own family.
5. I went to college 3 times, but never graduated. Just couldn’t decide what I wanted to major in!
6. I hate seafood (although I’ve never tried most of it). The thought of it just totally grosses me out!
7. My favorite color is blue. But sometimes it’s green! 😉
8. I love the ballet and always wanted to become a ballerina.
9. I like to have something sweet after every meal. Even if it’s just a piece of candy or a mint!
10. I have two cats and a dog. They drive me crazy, but I love them!
11. I have had the same best friend since I was 5 years old! I can’t imagine my life without her!
JEN’S, FOTINI’S, and KELLY’S QUESTIONS FOR ME
(I picked a collection of 11 of all of their questions)
1. What is your favorite food?
2. If you had an afternoon to yourself what would you do?
Try to get chores done and “to-do’s” checked off – although I can never get enough done, it seems!
3. What is your favorite type of coffee drink?
I don’t really drink coffee, but some sort of latte would be my drink of choice – if it’s sweet, I’ll drink it!
4. Have you ever played a sport? If so which ones?
I played soccer from about age 8 through junior high.
5. What is your favorite restaurant?
Carrabba’s is definitely a fave!
6. What was your very first job?
I worked at Target in high school.
7. What is your favorite season, and why?
Winter! I love snow!
8. Favorite quote or saying:
There are so many, but one is “Never, never, never give up.” by Winston Churchill
9. Do you prefer long hair or short?
Long, but short is so much easier!
10. What is your decorating style?
Always changing – right now it’s a little bit fresh, coastal-y with a little modern thrown in!
11. Favorite flavor of ice cream:
MY QUESTIONS FOR THE NOMINEES
1. What is your New Years Resolution going to be?
2. What article of clothing could you not live without?
3. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
4. What is your favorite book?
5. What is your least favorite room in your house?
6. What is something you want to accomplish within the next six months?
7. What’s your favorite vacation spot?
8. What is your dream job if you could do anything?
9. What is your biggest pet peeve in public?
10. What was the last movie you saw in a theater?
11. Do you have any pets? If so what are they & what are their names?
AND MY NOMINEES FOR THE AWARD GO TO